econs test tmr and i havent started studying. shoot me. i need to be motivated. anw chem test today was quite okay, only thing, i didnt have time to complete the paper. oh well ):
didnt train today. this truly suck. im told not to play for 2 months can! its so hard deciding whether to train, or not to. many tell me not to, but becs said if she was me, she would continue, cos it aint easy to be whr i am now. arggggghhh.
ohyah. today i rushed to my locker to get my econs tutorial and i couldnt open my locker! i tried many many times and yet it wouldnt budge. i thought my lock had the same prob with janice's. and then, i realised i was opening the wrong locker. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.
I HATE MY PI. AGAIN AND AGAIN, I GET IT WRONG. I DONT KNOW WHATS THE PROBLEM. SHUCKS.
No comments:
Post a Comment