I AM ANNOYED.
I AM ANNOYED.
I AM ANNOYED.
I AM ANNOYED.
I AM ANNOYED.
I AM ANNOYED.
I AM ANNOYED.
I AM ANNOYED.
I AM ANNOYED.
I AM ANNOYED.
darn hotmail page WONT load just now even tho i kept refreshing the page. and my wireless connection kept disconnecting like every 1 min? need to connect, disconnect, connect, disconect..
argh. issit the lappy's problem or what? if only im like IT savvy, that would be great.
[let me interrupt this by telling you theres this BUG next to my bed. *yells for my maid to come*]
yay happy buggie is gone forever. so anw today's a productive day for pw op. we came up with a short "live" demo for Triangulation - oh thats one of our proposed activity and a short skit. TRYING TO ACT WITH JUST GESTURES IS SSSOOO NOT EASY MANZZ! the skit was fun fun fun tho :D
btw, we need pck wig as one of our prop. that time us touch ruggers had it for the cip fund raising but its with someone else )': pleeeeeeasssseee anyone of you has it or knows anyone who has it? tell me k! need it URGENTLY. prettyyyy pleassee.
zhenli was, HAHAHAH. again. like when everyone greeted my dad, he was like "hi uncle, we're sabrina's friends. we'll leave before the sky turns dark" then at the basement, cos dad kept alcoholic drinks in the fridge, cai kept pretending to want drink them and zhenli was like nooooooo. he could no longer take it and sat in front of the fridge. LOL.
after rachelle left, cai wanted to watch Red Dragon. zhenli's excited too! he watched it at HBO and said its very nice, cos of the serial killing part, very interesting. so he felt safe to watch it with us cos its PG. but halfway thru, he found out it wasnt and left my hse immediately. still msg me to apologise. hah funneh guy. okay, Red Dragon IS nice tho its gory and i reeeaalllyy felt like puking. i mean seriously. we were having macs and i felt the fries coming up my throat. the thing is, i hate horror movies to the core cos i get really nervous and scared even for weeks and it sucks. but on the other hand, im curious to know what happens so i continue watching and its thrilling too. so yes, the movie is not bad. after that, we watched I Spy and then they left.
loke scared of lucky :D
i had late dinner cos tummy's full of mac. esp the fires. ohmygawd its gna stay inside for 3 wks at least! oh great that thought made me feel fuller than ever. so back to the point, i was having dinner and i looked into my fish tank. regretted. poor fish! i dislike fishs but i felt sorry for one of them. i think its sick or contracted some kind of disease leh ): you know those normal fishs can swim anywhr at any part of the fish tank? that one cannot! that poorthing had to keep swimming downwards cos if it doesnt, it'll float up.
sigh.
i need to start mugging HARD. notice i emphasize on hard. i really need to instill a sense of urgency and enthusiasm to work my way thru this retest. i need those kind of "i can do it!" attitude so that i'll study and focus. im alr like not able to go out cos if i do mum will kill me. oh maybe before i die, i'll be caged up first or sth. HAHA its not that scary but you get what i mean.
actual op is this thurs.
oh noooo.
my deepest fear up till 11:38pm - Q and A.

No comments:
Post a Comment