♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, May 04, 2009

"Now, I could never change you, I don't want to blame you. Baby, you don't have to take the fall. Yes, I may have hurt you, but I did not desert you. Maybe I just want to have it all. But there's a danger in loving somebody too much, and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust. There's a reason why people don't stay where they are. Baby, sometimes, love just ain't enough."

how come it always seem easier for you to hang up than it is for me.
how come you have more of her msges than mine.
how come..,

im told that the swine flu is overrated. only 20 people died from it, tho im not implying that the 20 lifes are not important.. but yah i think you get my drift.

anyways, guanghe was darn awesome and downloaded the hannah montana movie for meeeeee :D WHHHEE thank you so much! maybe the quality wont be great but i appreciate your effort so much yeah. love you hahahahah :> im sooo gna watch it soon manZ.

oh yes, this is a random note to sj, i hope you're reading this. read your blog and chill k? (: i totally feel and know what you're going thru. stay strong! you've got us i promiseeeee.

oh oh OH and to jay-queueee, im so very sorry! dont make fun of you anymore pinky promise ;) it was fun that night and i love you luh k dont angry anymore :D

okie i'm going to do some work cos mid years is coming faster than i can say touch.
and it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch.

No comments: