I won't be here blogging with my iPhone, lying on my bed if it weren't for my stupidity yesterday - for leaving my phone unattended when I know that I might be called for work. I called back in 10mins and guess what, the slot was given to someone else. I felt soooo, umm frustrated with myself. Moral of the story: bring my phone everywhere, even when I'm home.
I am so annoyed with the nail polish I just bought. It's just the right colour. So pretty, the right shade, and definitely the acceptable colour. Looks great on my nails too. What's there to hate? IT TAKES RIDICULOUSLY LONG TO DRY. ironically, the bottle says "instan-dry" supposedly, it's magical cos it takes a whopping 60mins to dry. And yknow, I went to bed ytd happily with 'em painted nails only to wake up realizing that they're ruined. And, not yet dried. Which nail polish on earth takes HOURS to dry?? And I hate those small bubbles that appears on the surface for no reason. Okay, so DONT ever buy Sally Hansen Instan-Dri Polish. I used the other kind, like the extreme wear one and it's amazing. Weird. This requires like 4coats to get an even colour. The previous one, I used like only 1?
Ok so I think I should get my lazy bones out in the evening and go for a run. It's been A G E S.
No comments:
Post a Comment