♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy

It feels like I've neglected this space for quite some time but I'm really busy! Everyday work, come home like 10 plus. I don't even have time to practice my piano which means I'm super dead for my lesson and my upcoming exam in sept. I promise to make time for piano everyday from now on. And I came home like close to 1AM because of you, you, you and you who went to uss in the night to watch a movie at the pentages theater >:( every second you don't leave the place, I don't close my cart. So I'm pleading y'all when late already, don't come and buy things from me please.

Ah hah, you know they say what goes around, comes around? Hehe if you make life unreasonably difficult for people, they'll be back and bite you in the ass. And boy, did she get the taste of her medicine. Being as crude as always, she pratically bellowed like a bear a string of profanities soon after and my poor ears were begging me to leave the place. But she still never learn her lesson and remained as cocky as always. Some people are just so.. Beyond help.

Ok I gotta go prepare to go out! update really soon. Meeting the girls <3

No comments: