Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Today,
She was like some vicious creature that escaped from the woods, barking insanely over nothing. Totally disgracing her image even further when she complained about me to the rest and trying to ruin my reputation. Kinda upset but what to do? Sometimes I wonder if it's right to let others climb over my head and not standing up for myself just to avoid such situations. One thing for sure tho, I shan't stoop to her level and go on complaining what happened, nor do I want to attempt explaining myself cos words from her mouth becomes way too exaggerated. Have to study hard so that I work w mentally stable people in the future. Had. Enough. Of. These.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
TWIN i know who u're refering to;)
"oops" :)
i miss youuuuu:(
Miss you twin twin! Tho same cart but never get to work tgt :'(
Post a Comment