♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Short update

- I. Am. Fat.
- I have a mosquito bite around the eye area and it looks like I have a swollen right eye bag
- I feel incredibly uncomfortable.
- I really don't wish to sound emo but I truly hate whatever Im stuck with.

8 comments:

phoebe said...

aiyo, but you're stuck with me as sister for life! so still hate ma? haha.
uhere got fat laaa. eh, i juz realised i didnt notice ur eye was swollen juz now. so means not obvious.

JTMS said...

HEY BABE! why oh why?? work again??):
CHEER UP GIRL!
GSS IS HERE! but i think u've bought quite a lot of stuffs with phoebe yea? haha

BTW, U'RE NOT FAT! SERIOUSLY!

Sabrina Tan said...

Phoebe! You different :) that time no more already. It was on and off one. I think right, it's the dust in the store room and my eyes sensitive to it.

Hello joyce! thank you :) no it's not work.. anw I quit already. Yaaahh, wna go shopping??

JTMS said...

oh! now finding another job or alr got one? YEA! I just bought a pair of shoes today. haha I NEED shirts. but still waiting for my pay. nvm, SOON SOON, VERY SOON. cant wait!

yo PHOEBE! hello. haha

Sabrina Tan said...

Looking for a job now!! Quit cos of ___. Shall fill you in abt it soon. ok lmk! :D

phoebe said...

Wads lmk sia. Nvr hear b4. Haha. Hi Joyce! Y nvr reply my birthday SMS?!

Sabrina Tan said...

Let Me Know :>

phoebe said...

orhhh. sorry i sua gu. hahaha.