♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, September 24, 2010

All In One

i always have so much things going thru my mind the whole day but whenever i come here to spit them out, my mind goes blank. strange. i really feel like im living a life of a loser.. really really feel this way. am i even suppose to have such a mindset? two obvious possibilities: either my life is really that meaningless, or im just a pessimistic girl. wow. not comforting at all.

oh yesterday night i was drinking a cup of fresh milk and all of the blue i thought of the future. i am not ready to grow up :( i wna go to school, study, come home for dinner all ready prepared for me. i love the feeling of my mum taking care of every detail in my life, i love being able to buy what i want (occassionally) when i ask my dad, i love having a sweet sister who puts in effort to cheer me up when im sad.. life is so cruel.

been eating, sleeping, studying, SITTING omg all these are just enough to me make feel like a FAT ASS. i need to get some exercise but im kinda lazy to go for a run in the stadium. i rather swim (which idk how to), or run on the threadmill. i got skip almost everyday la but i dont think its enough. bestie triggered this thought cos he made me feel like a cow for not excercising on a higher level of intensity.

ok so tired my eyes are closing and i have not taken a shower.

2 comments:

JTMS said...

Now, I really wanna teach you how to swim so we can go swimming together cuz I need to start exercising too! have not been going for floorball trainings and basically, having that discipline to go run or swim on my own seem like a huge task that requires someone to pull me out through that house door. haha I totally understand! I can be quite a good swimming teacher:D hehe

Sabrina Tan said...

Joyceeee <3 I really wish you could teach me too!! But my mum, knowing that I can't swim, won't allow me to be inside the pool without her supervision even tho she's not a swimmer herself -.-