POA is shit srsly. Please don't tell me it's easy blah blah cos I heard of it during sec sch that it's easy to score. I've never taken it so it's like starting from scratch and I feel like they are rushing thru the basics. I find it very difficult to grasp the concept and link everything tgt now :( at times, eve and i are like two really confused kids in lecture. It's like how differentiation(everything ah mind you) can be taught within 1lecture?? Thankfully I took h2 math otherwise I'll be lost in a desert. Jy was telling me she's learning half of h2 bio in 3weeks??? I can totally feel you. No tutorials, no nothing.. Why in the world did I take bio in sec sch? Should have chosen POA instead man.
And oh god I'm damn sleepy cos past few nights have been sleeping late to finish up my revision which erm, I couldn't really memorize everything cos all the foreign concepts are like thrown in front of me all of a sudden. So, sleepy head leads to difficulty in staying alert hence it lowers my ability to understand my notes.
Okkkkkk I should get going and bury myself in notes again.
No comments:
Post a Comment