Sigh, I wished I could accept myself for who and what I am.
Anwww let's not sound so tragic cny is coming ^^ good food and company. Dope (Y)
2 comments:
JTMS:D
said...
HEY SAB!! Cheer up!!:) Well, for ur exams, u just have to pace out ur studying yea? I think it's normal to have such a cramp exam timetable for our level. haha cuz mine's damn pack too. and yea, the stress sucks. but well, if u study hard and smart now, the hard work will be paid off. and IT REALLY FEELS GOOD. :D
JIA YOU GIRL!! anyway! u free on 27th jan?? it's a thursday. I end my exam on tt day!! i need to buy shoes and a top! u bought ur cny clothes yet?
2 comments:
HEY SAB!!
Cheer up!!:) Well, for ur exams, u just have to pace out ur studying yea? I think it's normal to have such a cramp exam timetable for our level. haha cuz mine's damn pack too. and yea, the stress sucks. but well, if u study hard and smart now, the hard work will be paid off. and IT REALLY FEELS GOOD. :D
JIA YOU GIRL!! anyway! u free on 27th jan?? it's a thursday. I end my exam on tt day!! i need to buy shoes and a top! u bought ur cny clothes yet?
joyyccceeeee<3 aww you're too sweet. texted you!!
Post a Comment