Yay!! I'm going to USS tmr w mummy, alicia and koko krunch :) I shall be their tour guide for the day hehe. And the best part is mum got tickets for 16$ each, good deal or what :D I know BSG is open already and I'm hesitating on taking the ride. I heart just cannot take the sudden drops. But, if I don't sit, kinda wasted don't you think?? Ah I really dk. Why can't my heart be stronger :(
I really miss my work buddies :( all the hardships we went thru tgt.. Like late (reeeeaaalllyy late) night restocking and setting up of carts, counting endless supplies of stocks, pigging out on free popcorn and churros, supper at macs, lunch and dinner at Take 5, watching&dancing&singing along to the something-kove (ok idk how to spell it). Actually come to think of it, they were fun times :)
6 comments:
ooh girl!!! hav fun tmr!!! ytd i went back to sit the BSG!!! quite shiok sia!!! but i only set the cylon. coz its more safe. hahaha
I didn't sit!! My bro scared also hehe can you believe it?? I was like --> :O
ur brother's scared oso??!?!?!? hahahahaha!
yah he scared!!! he said mummy ride was DAMN DAMN SCARY. i think this thing runs in my family :(
HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY LA U ALL!!! alicia oso scared ar???
Alicia wanted to try mummy but no one willing to sit w her haha!!
Post a Comment