♥ ♥ ♥


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Today I is really eat damn alot.
In 3 hours, I had milk+oats+cereal, 2pieces of bread(love of my life), orange, handful of nuts plus my lunch also. After lunch I had >1 packet of biscuit. So greedy yum yum. Pb knows best <3 go shopping w her I always buy food to eat. If you're reading this, I miss being greedy + shopping w you!! Exams faster overrrrrrrr :(

4 comments:

phoebe said...

heeee<3 the amt u eat doesnt justify for ur height nor your width! hahahaha.

yes exams faster over please!!!
and your 1st paper is tmr le!! jiayou jiayou o! 1st class honors yea? i know my dear sis can do it!<3<3<3

Sabrina Tan said...

greedy that's why dont have flat tummy like the wallpaper in my iphone :(
i now VERY VERY VERY SCARED. my tummy feels weird.

phoebe said...

ITS OVERRRR!!!! TUMMY NO WEIRD ANYMORE!! and that picture is still ur wallpaper?!?!

Sabrina Tan said...

YAAAAYYYYYYY :DDDDDDD no la! everyday see later i become anorexic.