I freaking hate bus uncles (sorry won't be referring them as bus "captains".) who refuse to let me board when they OBVIOUSLY can do so. They excel in pretending that I was air or shooing me away. *rolls eyes* Unkind + RUDE omg what a turn off. Like didn't you see me rushing to catch your bus? - well i know you did. Was at tpy interchange and the uncle didn't want to open the automated door for me. Can I take a picture of his face and send it to sbs?? I've met nice bus captains (What? They deserve the title cos they were nice. To me. I'm bias like that.) who WAITED for me, one waited even tho I was approx 100m away.
Okay not angry already haha.
3 comments:
I TOTALLY NOE HOW U'RE FEELING.
wah lau ntu shuttle bus uncles always like that one. we risk our lives, dash across the road to catch the bus then they drive away. or they juz completely dont stop even when they saw us standing there and waving. pffttT!! but they all ah tiongs one la. hahaha
YA OMG THEY THINK THEY'RE KING OF BUSES OR SOMETHING -.-
"risk our lives" HAHAHA
Post a Comment