I haven't been sleeping properly either :( I can sleep really late like 3am, wake up at 7plus and find difficulties sleeping at night. Last night I woke up around 6, couldn't fall back to sleep till 730, woke up at 10 and I highly suspect since I woke up so late, I would be as awake as an owl tonight. *please don't be true*
Saturday, September 10, 2011
So last night, when I was just about to fall asleep, eve called to tell me that there was a morning time slot for Managerial Econs (ME)!! OMG HYPERVENTILATE YO. Okay just a heads up, I was really unhappy w the timetable I had cos 1) I have school on Saturdays. I mean who in the right mind would wna go to school on a weekday?? 6HOURS LECTURES LEH. 2)As if that wasn't bad enough, I had to settle for the evening ME lecture which would end at 630pm. Going home would be a drag due to the traffic jam. Means whole Saturday *pooof* gone like that. So eve and I literally squealed when she found out that we could swop timeslot!! UHH and I think I was too excited that I found myself wide awake after that. Weird, cos right before the phonecall, it felt that exhaustion was raining all over me hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment