Oh, I miss how soft & silky my hair was in Perth :( AND THE SHOPPING!!! So unbelievably cheap. Idk if I can blog about Perth here cos my photobucket seems to have malfunctioned and it's crazy to slowly upload pictures thru blogger. But I really wna blog about it bcos given the state my memory is at, I won't be able to remember the details by.. say next year :/
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Sometimes I feel that being my best is never good enough. Or there's no good karma. Or I care unnecessarily. Or.. damn, I can't even express my feelings. TGIF will NEVER EVER be in my vocabulary for Y2 bcos I have 2 lectures on Saturdays. Sucks to be me :( Am so not looking forward to school. The crazy amount of effort I pumped into studies and the stress I faced (till my breaking point okay) - only to see mediocre results. Why so difficult?? Ah okay I don't wna think about it already. Saturday WILL come whether I like it or not, so what I can do now is trrryyyy to enjoy the last few days of freedom. Ironically, I'm bored right now. I think I'm gna paint my nails hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FASTER BLOG ABT ITTT. I WANNA HEAR ALL ABT IT!!!
plus how come shopping is cheap sia?? isnt aussie to SGD like 1.3?
cheap!!!! like $5 or $10 for a top. nice some more ^^ diva sales nth above 5$ :D
Post a Comment