I actually secretly wish I can be as happy as these people are this video.
Anw how can anyone NOT GET ADDICTED TO THIS SONG. OMG IT HAS BEEN ON REPLAY FOR 100000000000 TIMESSSSS. Someone even commented "I felt beautiful for 3:27mins <3" hahaha. I like them, so cute. Definitely my kind of guys.. don't like those who look like they have stepped out of an anime cartoon/book. Or k pop look/style or wtv its called - still has not grown into me. Idk why, may be cos they look all the same to me. Even for girl bands, they look like clones!!! All undergo ps to become prettier until I can't decide who looks better already. And I think somehow they are overly accessorised. Simple and casual outfit is (Y) - must be according to the occasion la obviously.
-
I was thinking., next time I want a walk in wardrobe, and my future freaking huge amount of shoes, bags, clothes and accessories will be god damn glam-ly organised. Then I will have a long, stunning dressing table with a lighted rim mirror to go w it. My dressing table will have loads of pretty make up, nail polish.. blah blah. I better be rich hehe.
-
-
Truth about life:
Man: What surprises you most about mankind?
God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money, then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as if they never die and die as thought they have never lived.

1 comment:
haha i read abt that truth about life part b4. very true hor?
and for the above, xy gonna be v.broke uh. hahahaha
Post a Comment