♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, October 28, 2011

Taking time off from ME. My brain can't seem to function academically well of late :'( idk if its diminishing marginal productivity or what. And the intestines are making odd noises now that I'm lying on my bed. Hm hush hush.

Had fun(?) at uss Halloween night ytd :) "?" cos.. I mean I can't say "those monsters really scared the shit out of me!! It was so fun when I thought that my heart could stop beating permanently." how can you describe a frightening experience as fun right.. A bit contradicting. I can't say I enjoy having all the walking dead creatures giving me curious stares. They had their eyes wide open, then rotate their heads while staring at me.. I know those stares are meant to be plain scary - I was genuinely freaked out but I suppressed my fear in my poor weak heart (haha act ke lian), but they managed to come across as being curious to me?? Idk why. And I really hate it when they start to breathe out so loudly near me!!! It's disgusting. And intrusive. Please don't let out your carbon dioxide anywhere near me tyvm. But I certainly was more than happy to return to uss w favboy for obvious reasons <3

The trick for those as timid as me is to NEVER look like you are scared cos that makes them wna scare you even more and you don't want that. And in the haunted house or street, just look down when you walk. Either that or take careful precautions before every step. And ya be the last few to enter so that the front people get all the scares and you can also anticipate when and where the monsters are coming out. Haha my methods definitely are not for thrill seekers. And it helps to have someone to hug you from the back ^^ I think I held on to my favboy's hand too tightly but he too strong already so it was nothing to him hehe. Gna miss him :( school is such a draggg.....

No comments: