♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank you Eve for the amazing and sincere card, and my fav shop's voucher. You're the sweetest girl; I would never have survive school happily w/o you. I'm so glad 2010 is over, we both know why (L) Thank you Jy, Ql and Sj for the 20 presents. I love you girls soooo much. Thank you yanyan for the Bakerzin's breakfast, pretty card and cute lil cupcake. I know you love me even tho we don't meet very often right :) Thank you pb for sending me the longest bday msg. We'll meet up soon hehe :') Thank you everyone who remembered my bday and texted, whatsapped or clicked on my fb wall to wish me.

Thank you Mummy, Alicia, Koko Krunch and Evon for the dinner, thoughtful presents, cake, laughter and love. Last but not least, thank you my fav boy. For e v e r y t h i n g. I love you to no end.

2 comments:

YanningChoo said...

Yesss Hunn! Will always make an effort to appear in your life:)

Sabrina Tan said...

I wna stay over again!! This time round bakeeeee :D