♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, December 02, 2011

Ytd met up w pb for some shopping - window shopping for me and Taiwan trip shopping for her. This stupid girl suggested to go Pull and Bear to make herself "itchy".. What a smart move. We were practically exclaiming to each other non-stop about anything that caught our eyes. I NEED those jeans badly!!!! :( Very hard to find a pair that fits me nicely.. I have no idea why. It's the cutting I suppose. I literally grabbed 6 pairs of jeans at a go to try hahahaha luckily the maximum pieces at the fitting room was 6 too.

Pb camera is just damn dope (Y) I really love the picturessss!!! Go fb and see, too many nice and fav ones to post here. Then at night I helped her to dye her hair. My first time and it turned out pretty good!! Very even and the colour was so natural. Videoed the whole process and omgawd it was so hilarious. HAHAHAHAHA chubby face. But hey, I've made progress since sec 1 okay. Dk how can my face be SO round while the rest of me were stick thin then -.-

If I have chubby face, why can't I be as pretty as her:

Okay I need to end this post abruptly cos I'm wasting my life away by not studying. Guilt guilt guilt..

1 comment:

phoebe said...

hahahaa hun!!!<3
watch our video whenever u feel down ok? (: