♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, January 01, 2012

First of 2012

Happy New Year :D It was spent w jy and ql (and their plus 1) and pb at Studio M. The room was small and the toilet was a disappointment and they found condom under the sheets but despite all that, I found the place pretty good. It was cosy enough for the 6 of us. Most epic moment was when ql, ger, chest and I went to the staircase in attempt to catch a glimpse of the firework which failed and got locked out from the hotel.. Ended up taking stairs all the way down to borrow a phone to call jy to fetch us up. I learnt mao (? or maw.. or mau) and poker (still terrible at it..) and then we slept.

This year I would like to keep to my previous year's resolution, which is to never do things I know I might/will regret in the future. I have kept to that, especially in applying it to studies until now.. bcos my heart don't function well under different genre of stress mixed tgt haha. The end of 2011 was chaotic and now that it has been brought over to this new year, I really hope magic will happen. Idk in what way, but I do believe in some sort of unexplainable stuff sometimes. & sometimes you wonder if a fight is worthwhile or whether you should give something up even tho you jolly well know you cannot. I thought I knew but hm situation change and now I'm figuring that part out. Btw Eve I know you'll be reading this. Thank you for teaching me so much :')

No comments: