Sunday, February 26, 2012
Sigh first paper tmr. Tho it's only prelims but I'm kind of stress over it cos the more I study, the more I come to know that there's so much to cram into the lousy brain of mine by May. And on top of that, I'm actually worried over the fact that I'm graduating next year and am gna be a working adult?? How did time manage to fly pass so quickly? I won't have the luxury of taking control of my time anymore. Knowing that I will eventually come out of my mum's care is scary. No more depending on people :( I'm used to living the life I more or less want. What if I can't live up to the sol I would like to? Social mobility is not easy now. Everyone has a degree, there will always someone else better than anyone you pick out in the street. The fear that you have to constantly slug it out and further your studies just to keep up w a mediocre lifestyle doesn't sound rewarding. Do I sound spoilt? Or making a mountain out of a molehill? Precisely why I'm here with these is bcos I'm afraid of being judged :x But if you would take a look at the other parts of the world, where famine, disasters, terrorism etc are easily their constant worry, what I've just poured out was nothing. Then again, we should not compare apples to tables right? Omg I really dk. I confused myself every single day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment