♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, March 30, 2012

Hi all. I've just accomplished the most difficult mission of the day - dragging my ass to the toilet for a bath. Srsly too tired but I felt super icky, plus must bathe what.. It's a rule. So the dragging and shower took slightly more than an hour. Looked into the mirror and the lack of sleep is taking a toll on my skin. Need I add that the stress is giving me break outs too :( Take a look at me and you will know how lil sleep I'm getting. I will catch up on the sleep soon!!!! Considering how vain I am (superficial too, to a certain extent. What extent you judge lo haha), compromising on sleep at the expense of my complexion is really a big sacrifice man. Haha it'd better be worth it. Oh no no I know it will be. Think positiveeeeee :)

2 comments:

phoebe said...

girlll i oso need to be more positiveee. my exams are juz 2 wks away omgggggg

Sabrina Tan said...

YES!!! BE POSITIVE ^^ You can do it!!!!