♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I vow to love you. And no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other." I think this is possibly one of the nicest quote I've ever heard. And I *think* I read the spoiler at one of the youtube comments. Noooooooooooo :( People are so irresponsible! But I still wna watch it even after reading numerous comments abt the movie being a disappointment. I like Rachel McAdams!! Damn she's gorgeousssssss. Happy that Alicia says she's gna watch it w me. She's the best sister anyone could ask for. She's patient, kind, understanding and cannot bear to see me upset. Once when I cried, she cried w me and said "Jiejie don't cry alrdy." She never gets tired of my endless complaints and never gets exasperated trying to pick me up when I'm so damn down :')

No comments: