This is such a busy busy busy week. Not a single day that I stayed home and rot away. Unlike the past weeks, I wasn't even bored. I rather have a balance of both but ohwell maybe this would keep me sane. Been up on my feet for almost the whole day and would very much need a good foot massage tyvm :>
I believe that my hands are rough and reckless cos it's only a day and my nail polish is flaking/chipping. Oh oh oh I saw ris low and kaykay today at work! Hahaha I really think the bimbotic, thick skin ris low is all an act cos she really looked normal and not a siao ding dong as seen on videos. Then again, looks can be deceiving :O
When I can appear reasonably friendly, I don't understand how it could influence the other party to be so cold. It's not cool to act that way. I really hate it that some people's mood are just so eccentric.
No comments:
Post a Comment