♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Emmcey

Work has taken a toll on my health. This is the second time I fall terribly ill this year. My fever has not subside since monday and I had a headache which bugged me ever since sunday. Thankfully it's gone now or I swear I could have died. I had the worst headache anyone of you could imgaine. The pain omg was PIERCING thru my head and my eyes. I couldn't sleep and felt like puking. Headache has now made it to the number 1 in my hate list. Idk why this is dragging for so long and what's the cause. But I think it's the food Ive been eating? Supa unhealthy I guess. Oily and maybe not fresh haha. And sometimes they spam all the spicy food at once. Not that I hate it, I love spicy food and the spicier, the betteerrrr.

It's so disheartening to finally see the trueself of some people. I mean, they don't show concern whatsoever knowing that you're ill, but instead, they're more interested in other stuff (those who wna know can ask me personally). Despite going thru those years of schooling, some never fail to turn out to be heartless creatures. Ok call me petty and way too sensitive but that's really not the case if you're being treated like that ok :( and it's already bad enough that I'm sick on the week whr I get to work w ppl I like and at the best cart.

No comments: