Ftw.
I can rmb how much I used to dislike eating when I was young. And now I love yummy food omgzxz. No wonder so chubby :( anw that's not the point. Point is, I love eating my homecooked food now esp dinner! To others, my dishes are too bland for their liking but im really okay w 'em already. Eating out just makes me feel really bloated cos the food is always oily. Having my lunch and sometimes dinner at take 5 almost everyday made my home dinner very very satisfying today :D
it's only been 2weeks odd that I didn't go for a run and my legs feels flabbier! Oh my not as toned anymore sigh. I have no time really no time to go for a run. This is so strange cos shouldn't the 8hrs of standing for so many days make up for it? I am absolutely certain that this is not a psycological thing.
Today on my way home in the night, I was looking out for bats as usual. They were unusually active for some reason and I swear they flew down as low as my chest level I double swear. I ran like a mad girl, trying to duck whenever possible. I must have looked ridiculous cos when a car drove passed me, I could feel the passenger(s)' eyes looking at me. Feeling embarrassed, I totally turned and faced the other direction. To the bats, you were given WINGS for a reason. PLEASE FLY HIGHER. If birds were like you, it'd be choatic everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment