Am having a bad case of heat rash. It's somewhat like how my body reacts to alcohol (now I know maybe it's not an allergic reaction) but milder. My back is swelling which is scary, and I can really feel my body emitting heat. I really pray it will get better tmr cos going to lecture feeling itchy all over is definitely not ideal.
Yknow I can't believe this year is coming to an end. I feel like I've not accomplished anything worth remembering, and the only thing I'm capable of is letting people around me and myself down. And I just have the hunch that the extra effort I put in now won't be reflected in the end result. Idk why.. I'm talking about everything in general, so this is not necessarily pin pointing at anything in particular.
School starts again tmr. Hope I will be a clever student haha.
Oh and I realized over the years that it's really hard to find nice people :/ why is the world turning into such a nightmare??
No comments:
Post a Comment