♥ ♥ ♥


Saturday, November 06, 2010

Red like po

Hahaha don't ask me why I used po from teletubbies to associate my sunburnt skin with. I have no idea, it just popped into my head. Anw yes, my back and arms are terribly sunburnt. Why did I not apply sunscreen lotion. Argghh absolutely loathe being so forgetful sometimes. I know i turn red super easily, just put me under the sun for a while and bam, I look like a lobster. Today at sentosa I spent less than 1/3 of the time under the sun as compared to the rest but I'm equally red. Fml seriously. Red is one thing but this is my FIRST time feeling the pain!! Usually it's just redness but now red has a companion - mr painful. And I don't like being tan. At. All. I blame it on the stereotype image everyone has for a chio girl. Ie fair skin, long hair, stick thin.

I know, IT'S JUST SUNBURN SABRINA IT WONT KILL YOU PLEASE.

No comments: